International Student Identity Card
If you’re a full-time student these cards are serious money savers both at home and overseas! Entertainment, food, clothes, travel… the list of discounts is growing everyday.
ISIC is the only internationally-recognised student ID. It is your ticket to fantastic discounts and services in Thailand and globally. There are over 150,000 discounts worldwide – so you will never be short of a bargain. Want to know more? Check out our local discounts and our international discounts.
What will I get from the ISIC card?
- Over 150,000 benefits worldwide
- Access to exclusive discounts in Singapore on attractions, shopping, food and drink and more
- Preferential travel deals and offers by STA Travel
- Search and redeem discounts using your physical or virtual card using the ISIC app
Am I eligible?
The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is for full-time students at school, college or university, aged 12 or over.
What do I need to get an ISIC card?
You’ll need the following ready to upload to your online application
- A document that proves that you are currently studying full time at a recognised school, college or university. Examples below:
- A copy of your university or student card, which is dated indicates you are currently a full-time student
- A signed and dated letter on official university or school stationery, which states you are a currently a full-time student
- Proof of identity (Govt issued ID or Passport)
- Passport style head and shoulders photo
Cost - The price of an ISIC card is $25 SGD
Validity - 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note, ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.