Student Card – ISIC
What is an ISIC?
The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is your passport to fantastic discounts and services at home and around the world.
The ISIC card is the biggest internationally-recognised student ID. For over 50 years, ISIC card holders have been members of a truly global club.
What will I get from the ISIC card?
Get yourself an ISIC and you’ll save a whole lot on flights, accommodation, communications, museums, food, clothes, movies and more!
With the ISIC card, all these deals and more will be yours for the taking!
- 150,000 discounts in 125+ countries
- Up to 40% off international airfares at STA Travel
- 5% off STA Travel Insurance
- Discounts at top attractions globally
There are over 150,000 discounts worldwide – so you will never be short of a bargain – plus 4,500 in Australia and New Zealand! Check out our international discounts.
Am I eligible?
If you are a full-time student at school, college or university, aged 12 or over, you can apply for a student card with ISIC. It’s a hassle-free process, and in no time at all you’ll be enjoying thousands of discounts and benefits at home and away.
If you are not a full time student, you may be eligible for our youth card (if you 30 years old or younger) or our teacher card(if you are a full time teacher).
What do I need to get an ISIC card?
The ISIC card is only for full-time students, so you need to have the following ready when you apply:
- A document that proves that you are currently studying full time at a recognised school, college or university.
- A copy of your university or student card, which is dated and clearly indicates you are currently a full-time student.
- A signed and dated letter on official university or school stationery, which states you are a full-time student.
You will also need a proof of ID and a recent passport style photo for your application.
The price of an ISIC card is only RRP $25.00 SGD – nothing compared to the hundreds of dollars you will save!
The validity for an ISIC card is 12 months from the month of issue.
Please note, ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.
For more information on the ISIC card, please contact us here.